Southeast Asia Short-term
We visit southeast Asia to get God's Word into a country high on the list of the world’s most restricted nations. At the core of our trip is the delivery of Bibles and multimedia presentations of the gospel to countries where production is limited or even non-existent. Often in such places the church is growing quickly and the need for the Word and teaching material is urgent. It can be Bibles, Christian books, DVDs or even MP3s, but teams need to physically carry it all across borders and travel by various means to a designated area.
Our trip includes orientation, debrief, meeting local believers, devotions and discipleship. It's an ideal trip for students looking to do something worthwhile during their summer break.
- Trip length: 14 Days
- Date (2017): July 23 - Aug 6
- Focus: Carrying sensitive materials across borders.
- Age limits: 18-29
- Cost: £1,550 from UK/Ireland, (this inc. flights, accommodation, living expenses, visas, travel costs).
- Flight time from the UK: Approx. 14hrs
- Location: Southeast Asia (The trip passes through 3 or 4 countries).
Email HistoryMakers for Application Forms. Click here for the 2008 trip report or to actually see what a trip looks like, watch Part Two of the Greatest Story Never Told, filmed during the Summer of 2014.